Original Article Frequency of Tumor Lysis Syndrome in Aggressive and Slow Introduction Chemotherapy in Children with ALL Hashemi A 1, Shahvazian N 2, Zarezade A 2, Shakiba M 3, Atefi A 4 1- Department of Pediatrics, Hematology, Oncology and Genetics Research Center, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Yazd, Iran 2- General Practitioner , Yazd, Iran 3- Department of Pediatrics, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Yazd, Iran 4- Hematology, Oncology and Genetics Research Center, Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Yazd, Iran
Most often, when a man first has problems with lowered potency or with sexual dysfunction cialis australia shipping to pharmacies, paying purveyors, training personnel, or having a huge advertising budget.
Theassayoffice.co.ukTEST APPLICATION FORM: CHEMICAL TESTING PO Box 151 Newhall Street Birmingham B3 1SB T: +44 (0) 121 262 1057 PURCHASE ORDER NO:
CUSTOMER REFERENCE (This will appear on the report):
TEST REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE TICK APPROPRIATE BOXES):
COLOUR FASTNESS - TEXTILES
AZO DYE - TEXTILES - BS EN 14362-1 WET AND DRY RUBBING - BS EN ISO X12 AZO DYE - LEATHER - BS EN ISO 17234-1 4-AMINOAZOBENZENE - BS EN ISO 17234-2 & WET RUBBING - BS EN ISO X12 BS EN ISO 14362-3 DRY RUBBING - BS EN ISO 105 X12 CHLORINATED PHENOLS (PCP, TCP AND TeCP) - BS EN ISO 17070 WET AND DRY RUBBING FOR BEADS - BASED ON BS EN ISO 105 X12 CHROMIUM VI IN LEATHER - BS EN ISO 17075 WATER - BS EN ISO 105 E01 DIMETHYL FUMARATE (DMFu) - GC-MS ANALYSIS FIBRE COMPOSITION OF TEXTILE PRODUCTS - SEA WATER - BS EN ISO 105 E02 EU REGULATION NO 1007/2001 QUALITATIVE / QUANTITATIVE IDENTIFICTION PERSPIRATION - BS EN ISO 105 E04 ACID & ALKALI FORMALDEHYDE - TEXTILES - FREE AND COLOUR FASTNESS - LEATHER
HYDROLYSED - BS EN ISO 14184-1 FORMALDEHYDE - TEXTILES - RELEASED - CIRCULAR RUBBING - BS 1006 BS EN ISO 14184-2 / AATCC 112 CYCLES OF TO AND FRO RUBBING (VESLIC RUB) - FORMALDEHYDE - LEATHER - BS EN ISO 17226-1 LEATHER VERIFICATION - WITH REFERENCE TO BS 2780 WATER - BS EN ISO 11642 ORGANOTINS - GC-MS ANALYSIS PERSPIRATION - BS EN ISO 11641 pH - TEXTILES - BS EN ISO 3071 A-Z OF CHEMICAL TESTS
pH - LEATHER - BS EN ISO 4045 ALKYLPHENOLS (AP'S, APEO'S) - GC-MS ANALYSIS PHTHALATES - BS EN ISO 14372 / CPSC-CH-C1001-09.3 SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE INCLUDE ANY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
SAMPLE RETENTION POLICY: TESTED SAMPLES WILL BE KEPT FOR A PERIOD OF ONE WEEK BEFORE DISPOSAL.
SPARE OR UNTESTED SAMPLES WILL BE KEPT FOR TWO WEEKS. BEFORE DISPOSAL.
PLEASE TICK IF YOU WISH TO HAVE:
RETURN OF SAMPLE (ADMIN CHARGE OF £2.00 PER REPORT) HARD COPY OF REPORT (CHARGE OF £1.50 PER REPORT) RESULTS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNLESS PREPAID OR ON ACCOUNT WHICH IS WITHIN ITS CREDIT LIMIT
PAYMENT: PLEASE INDICATE HOW YOU WISH TO PAY -
* I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS DETAILED ON THE REVERSE OF THIS FORM CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS FOR METAL ANALYSIS, CERTIFICATION,
NICKEL TESTING AND OTHER ANALYTICAL SERVICES
1) These conditions apply in respect of al contracts that require 16) The Bul ion Bar wil be dril ed and/or otherwise sampled at metal analysis, certiﬁcation, nickel testing any other test or The Company's discretion and an assay wil be made of the metal analytical service (hereinafter col ectively known as "analytical speciﬁed by the Consignor in the Test Application Form or any change service") of any materials. to the metal speciﬁed by the consignor. The Company wil retain laboratory residues but wil return any sample with the Report as 2) These conditions apply to al materials which may be in the form of bul ion or any other samples (hereinafter col ectively known as "material") received by or on behalf of The Guardians of the Standard 17) The Company wil issue a Bul ion Certiﬁcate in respect of of Wrought Plate in Birmingham, trading as The Birmingham Assay the Bul ion Bar showing its Identiﬁcation Mark, weight and Oﬃce (hereinafter known as "The Company") from any person or his successors ("the Consignor") by or on whose behalf materials are delivered sent or consigned to the Assay Oﬃce for the purpose 18) The Bul ion Certiﬁcate wil be signed by an authorised signatory of the aforesaid, save for those contracts to which separate hal marking Company. Any unauthorised addition to a Bul ion Bar or interference conditions apply.
with The Company Identiﬁcation Marks or alteration to a Certiﬁcate shal invalidate said Certiﬁcate.
3) (a) Al material submitted must be accompanied by a properly completed Test Application Form, copies of which are available 19) Subject as aforesaid The Company accepts liability to the Consignor in upon request from The Company.
respect of loss or damage to any material while the material is in the actual custody of The Company where such loss or damage is directly The Company reserves the right, at its discretion to decline to caused by the wilful default or negligence of The Company or of its accept any material.
employees (but not independent contractors) while acting in the course of their employment by The Company.
(b) Al material submitted to The Company shal at al times remain at the risk of the Consignor.
(a) Notwithstanding anything herein contained any liability of The Company shal be limited to the unwrought value by weight 4) The Consignor shal be responsible for selecting and delivering of the material comprised in the bul ion bar or sample appropriate material for the analytical service required. The results of the analytical service relate only to that particular sample and The (b) The Company shal in no circumstances be liable for any Company makes no representation or warranty in relation to the consequential or other loss or damage resulting from loss or material from which the sample is taken.
damage to or inaccurate testing of any material.
5) In some instances material may be subjected to destructive test methods 20) The Company shal incur no liability as respects any loss or damage and The Company accepts no liability for samples which are not returned caused in the reasonable exercise or (as the case may be) discharge of in a saleable condition.
any of the powers and the duties conferred upon The Company by the Hal marking Act 1973 or by any other statute for the time being in force.
6) The Company shal in no circumstances be under any liability to the Consignor in respect of any loss or damage to any material which is in 21) If any dispute shal arise concerning the results in any analytical service, the course of carriage to or from the Company unless such loss or The Company must be notiﬁed immediately and it wil endeavour to damage is shown to have been directly caused by theft or other reconcile any diﬀerence with any person or persons claiming loss as a dishonesty on the part of the employees (but not independent result thereof ("the Complainant"). If reconciliation of the diﬀerence contractors) of The Company.
proves unsuccessful the dispute shal be referred at the request in writing of either the Company or the Complainant to an arbitrator. 7) The Consignor should ensure that al material is insured in the ful Such arbitrator shal be selected by the Complainant from a list of not replacement value thereof under a policy of insurance against loss or less than three qualiﬁed reputable and independent persons nominated damage by accident ﬁre and theft and against any risk not accepted by by the Company and situated in the U.K. and the decision of the The Company hereunder, in particular the Consignor should ensure that arbitrator shal be ﬁnal and binding on al parties.
such policy extends to material while in the custody of The Company its employees and independent contractors and any consequential or other 22) Save where the Consignor does not make or hold himself out as making loss or damage to or inaccurate testing thereof.
his contract with the Company in the course of a business (as deﬁned by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) the Consignor shal indemnify 8) Al material and appropriate Certiﬁcates shal be col ected from The The Company against al and any liability cost or expense in excess of Company by the Consignor or by his duly authorised agent or if the liability of the Assay Oﬃce to the Consignor hereunder which shal requested on the Test Application Form they may be sent to the or may be incurred by The Company by reason of any claim action or Consignor or as directed by him at the Consignor's expense.
legal proceedings brought against The Assay Oﬃce or its employees by 9) The Company wil endeavour to maintain a rapid service for any the Owner of the material or by any person having a legal or other analytical service but wil not be liable for delay howsoever caused.
interest in the material whether such claim or legal proceeding arises from or as a result of the negligence of The Company or its employees 10) The Company may, at any time, subcontract al or any of its rights or or otherwise.
obligations under this agreement without the consent of and without giving notice to the Customer.
23) Every right exemption defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which the Company is entitled 11) Without prejudice to clause 10, the Company may, at any time, assign, hereunder shal also be available to and shal extend to protect every transfer, charge, mortgage, declare a trust of or deal in any other manner employee of The Company in the course of or in connection with his with al or any of its rights or obligations under this agreement by written employment and for the purposes hereof The Company is or shal be notice to the Customer.
deemed to be acting as agent on behalf of and for the beneﬁt of al 12) The fees of The Company shal be those on our price list or those agreed persons who are or shal be its employees from time to time and al such between The Company and the consignor and in force when the material persons shal to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract is received at The Company.
contained in these Conditions or of which these Conditions form part.
13) If the consignor should wish to change the information entered on the 24) The contract is personal to the Consignor, who shal not assign or in Test Application Form once material has been submitted to The any way part with the beneﬁt thereof without the prior consent Company. The Company wil endeavour to carry out the revised of The Company.
analytical service, however The Company wil have the right to charge 25) The conditions and the contract shal not create or evidence or fees for any work carried out.
be deemed to create or evidence, any agency or partnership between 14) Invoices wil be submitted to the consignor by the company on The Company on the one hand and the Consignor or any third party on completion of the analytical service or, when agreed between the consignor and The Company. Invoices wil be submitted prior to 26) Nothing herein contained shal aﬀect any right of compensation completion of said analytical service.
speciﬁcal y conferred by any statute for the time being in force.
15) Al material submitted for bul ion certiﬁcation whether in the form of bar, 27) Al contracts made upon these Conditions and the interpretation ingot, powder, ﬂake, scrap metal, ﬁnished articles or otherwise wil be thereof shal be governed by and construed in accordance with English melted by The Company and formed into a bul ion bar ("the Bul ion Bar") Law. The venue for proceedings shal be in England.
on which an identiﬁcation mark ("the Identiﬁcation Mark") wil be struck.
AMERICAN PISTACHIO & HEALTH FUNCTION AMERICAN PISTACHIO & HEALTH FUNCTION Pistachio Phytochemicals Pistachios have been considered beneficial to health for These include carotenoids such as lutein, zeaxanthin and centuries by societies all over the world.1 In addition to beta-carotene; phytosterols like beta-sitosterol and being a rich source of many essential vitamins and minerals,